MON-FRI: 10:30AM – 1AM
SAT: 10:00AM – 1:00AM
SUN: 10:00AM – 12:00AM
Mon-Thurs: Open ’til 11PM
FRI & SAT: Open ’til midnight
TapRoom Phone: 858.274.1010
Office Phone: 858.523.8272
Are Kids Allowed?
Yes, we are primarily a restaurant that focuses on craft beer in a family friendly environment.
Can we bring in our own bottle of wine or beer?
Yes, we do however charge a $10 corkage fee.
Reservations are accepted Monday – Thursday.
Note: Friday & Saturday we may not accept reservations between 5:30-9:30pm during some months, although submit it and we’ll let you know.
– Fill out the form below and we’ll get back to you within 24hrs letting you know if we can accommodate your party.
– For reservations less than 24hrs in advance, please call us (858) 274-1010
TapRoom Fundraiser Hosting
Let us host your fundraiser! We will donate 20% of sales (both food & drinks) from each ticket to your organization while drawing awareness of your cause.
The Charity will Receive
The charity will have the venue for the night to promote their organization and what they are all about. Our regular customers will be exposed to your charity, and you should take advantage of this by promoting your organization / cause to all the friendly new faces. Please note: we request that you do not solicit to customers while they walk in the restaurant or as they are sitting down at their table. You will have a designated table to display any promotional material but please let the customers come to you. We’ve have had many complaints people feeling solicited so please respect this policy.
Marketing / Promotion
The promotion should be a joint effort between the TapRoom and the organization. We can create the flyer and distribute to throughout various means (ie. website) to our customers, and the organization should do what they can to promote the event as well. The more people that show up, the more money will be donated to the cause.
Ability to put Banners / Signage throughout restaurant
Banners may be placed inside the restaurant as well as out front to display. Feel free to bring in any promotional material that you have.
Other Resources Available
- Graphic design dept. to create & print flyers.
- Our amazing staff 🙂
How it Works:
- Non-profit emails us details of their event. (Number of expected people, proposed dates, any other details.)
- We decide on a date (Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, possibly Thursdays all work) that works for both parties.
- The flyer is made (by you or us) and both parties start promoting.
- Customers bring in the printed flyer (or mention that they are here for the fundraiser).
- 5. We have a successful event and raise money for your organization!
What you can expect:
If you bring in:
25 people, average ticket $15, $375 sales for 20% donation of $75
50 people, average ticket $15, $750 sales for 20% donation of $150
75 people, average ticket $15, $1,125 sales for 20% donation of $225, you get the picture.
Thank you for allowing us to host your organization and support your cause.
the TapRoom team